Nathan the Rabbi
nwinstead
View my complete profile
Pictures
New Pictures
Old Pictures
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(15)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(3)
▼
March
(4)
Stolen Computer
Presuppositions
The Past Month
Wow, so it's been like a whole month since I've po...
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2007
(30)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(1)
Blog Labels
Apple
Bible
Church
Culture
Fun
God
Home
Life
Life Group
Ministry
New York
Ozark
Poor
Prayer
Spirit
Video
Work
Links
Ozark Christian College
The Orchard Group
Jews for Jesus
Apple
The Simple Way
Servant Evangelism
Some Swell Churches I Know
Cedar Ridge (My Home Church)
Mars Hill Bible Church
Southland Christian Church
North Point Ministries
Richland Hills Church of Christ
Memorial Drive Church of Christ
FCC of Council Bluffs
Tyro Christian Church
NYC Churches
Forefront Church (Midtown)
Redeemer Presbyterian (Upper West Side)
Church! of Park Slope (Brooklyn)
Crossroads Christian Church (Brooklyn)
The 411 Church (theater district)
Times Square Church
Brooklyn Tabernacle
Mosaic (lower manhattan)
The River (lower manhattan)
Community Chritian Church (Upper East Side)
Books I Recomend
Velvet Elvis - Rob Bell
Irresistible Revolution - Shane Claiborne
Good to Great - Jim Collins
The Connecting Church - Randy Frazee
Emerging Churches - Gibbs and Bolger
Friday, March 7, 2008
Wow, so it's been like a whole month since I've posted! Oh my! The fan mail has just been piling up, so I haven't had the time! Rest assured, blogging will return.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment