Saturday, June 2, 2007
Chexican
So some of you may remember the short-lived restaurant in Joplin called "The Chexican." It included a combination of Chinese and Mexican buffet. It sounds like an amazing idea! I was never able to go though, because it was only open for a few months. Well, in Midtown Manhattan I have discovered a similar anomaly. Last night I ate dinner at "The Taco and Tortilla King," a Mexican restaurant run all by Chinese. Yes that's right, you didn't misread. A mexican place run completely by chinese. Well, it was actually pretty good, though I wonder how long it will stay open. Apparently there are various types of restaurants like these in the city, and I have only yet to find them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm certain those are kosher cravings you've got there, Rabbi. I don't want to have to report you to the Sanhedrin. Hey, I prayed for you today and all your Strong Hall buddies are proud of you. We're rooting for you and have faith in what God is going to accomplish through you in New York City. Oh, on a side note, I got engaged on Wednesday. It was pretty cool. Pray for her...
Post a Comment